Your supervisor has asked you to write a report explaining the consumer decision-making process. He also wants to know what goes into the decision-making process and what affects it. This information will help with the marketing of the company's new beverage. In a report, explain the consumer decision-making process. Your report should provide examples.
In a 600–800-word report to your supervisor, explain the consumer decision-making process and what affects it. Answer the following questions in your report:
- What are the 3 specific levels/types of consumer decision making?
- What are the models of consumers in terms of an economic view, a passive view, a cognitive view, and an emotional view?
- What affects the consumer’s decision making?
- What example (from the textbook) describes a company/product that exhibits the consumer decision-making process?
- How would you apply consumer decision making towards your new beverage at the company?
- What 3 recommendations would you give to improve the marketing of the company's new beverage (based on how consumers make decisions)?