Review the final project criteria in Appendix A.
Write a 1,750- to 2,450-word word paper in which you decide whether to purchase a house.
· Discuss which principles of economics directly relate to your purchasing decision.
· Compare the marginal benefits and the marginal costs associated with your purchasing decision.
· Explain how the strength of the economy as a whole affected the marginal benefits and the marginal costs associated with that decision.
· Consider the roles of the domestic economy and international trade in your assessment of the strength of the economy.
· Determine what situations or conditions could have led you to make a different decision.
Assume for this project that purchasing a new home is a major decision requiring a substantial financial outlay where the wrong decision has long-term financial consequences.
Use three to five references in your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Post your paper as an attachment.
Final Project: A New House - Decision
Living in a studio apartment has been beneficial until now and suitable for people who do not have children. When things need to be fixed, the maintenance and repairs are included in the rent so no additional cost is incurred to me. One of the utilities is also included in the rent which made my situation ideal and afforded me to save a substantial amount of money over the years.