http://www.cdc.gov Using the CDC website select an article that addresses a health issue of your interest (for example, H1N1, obesity, diabetes, asthma, teenage pregnancy, etc.). Write a 850 words report in a Microsoft Word document, addressing the following questions:
• What public health issue have you selected and why? Provide a brief explanation of the issue.
• How long has the health issue been prevalent in the community?
• What are the factors that have caused the issue to become a public issue? Support your answer with data from your research.
• Are there any social implications of the issue? Why or why not?
• What prevention and intervention measures have been implemented to address this issue in your community?
• Are there any issues that are not being adequately addressed? Support your answer with data from your research.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.