· Resources: University library, Internet
· Conduct an internal and external environmental analysis for your proposed business.
· Create a SWOTT table summarizing your findings. Your environmental analysis should take into account, at a minimum, the following factors. For each factor, identify one primary strength, weakness, opportunity, threat, and trend, and include it in your table.
o External forces and trends considerations:
· Legal and regulatory
· Competitive analysis
o Internal forces and trends considerations:
· Processes and systems
· Strategic capabilities
· Intellectual property
· Write a 1,400 word synopsis in which you analyze at least seven of the forces and trends from the list above. Your analysis must include the following:
o Include economic as well as legal and regulatory forces and trends.
o Critique how well the organization adapts to change.
o Analyze the supply chain operations of the organization.
o Identify issues and/or opportunities:
o Identify the major issues and or opportunities that the company faces based on your analysis above.
o Generate a hypothesis surrounding each issue and research questions to use for conducting analysis and how you would address the issue or opportunity.
· Format according to APA standards.