Create a student assessment that will assess what you want the students to learn. This assignment can be of any assessment type that was described in this week's readings, which include:
1. Informal versus formal assessment – spontaneous versus planned purpose
2. Paper-pencil versus performance assessment – written down versus demonstration
3. Traditional versus authentic assessment – the 3Rs versus application
4. Standardized versus teacher-developed assessment – global comparisons versus classroom lessons
5. Criterion-referenced versus norm-referenced assessments – accomplishments to specific criteria versus group averages to some measure
After writing your assessment, in an essay of 750-1,000 words, respond to the following:
1. Discuss the characteristics of the student assessment that make it reliable.
2. What motivational factors does the assessment include to encourage students to do well?
Please find your answer attached..
Take help and if y