How firms estimate their cost of capital: The WACC for a firm is 13.00 percent. You know that the firm’s cost of debt capital is 10 percent and the cost of equity capital is 20% What proportion of the firm is financed with debt?
2. Ajax Corp. is expecting the following cash flows – $79,000, $112,000, $164,000, $84,000, and $242,000 – over the next five years. If the company’s opportunity cost is 15 percent, what is the present value of these cash flows? (Round to the nearest dollar.)
3. Variance reports are:
4. A cost which remains constant per unit at various levels of activity is a:
5. Regatta, Inc., has six-year bonds outstanding that pay a 8.25 percent coupon rate. Investors buying the bond today can expect to earn a yield to maturity of 6.875 percent. What should the company’s bonds be priced at today? Assume annual coupon payments. (Round to the nearest dollar.)
6. The convention of consistency refers to consistent use of accounting principles:
7. The major element in budgetary control is:
8. Firms that achieve higher growth rates without seeking external financing: