1.Which of the following represents an operating opportunity to build value or sharing?
2. The most compelling reason companies should diversify can be found in situations when
3.Which matrix makes fine distinctions among business portfolio positions with the inclusion of high/medium/low axes?
4.Firms that follow this type of generic strategy can sometimes have difficulties succeeding without compromising the key attributes of a company’s products or services.
5.The core competency must represent a major source of value to be a basis for competitive advantage. Furthermore, the core competency
6.Companies that pursue this value discipline strive to produce a continuous stream of state-of-the-art products and services.
7.Which matrix involves a framework that can help ensure that businesses' strategies are consistent with strategies appropriate to their strategic environment?
8.Which of the following is a value discipline?
9. The grand strategy in which the firm directs its resources to the profitable growth of a single product, in a single market and with a single technology is termed
10.The acquisition of one or more businesses operating at the same stage of the production-marketing chain is an example of
11. If a textile producer acquires a shirt manufacturer, this is called
12.What is it called when current products are marketed, often with only cosmetic changes, to customers in related market areas?
13. Which of the following is a generic strategy developed by Michael Porter?
14.For the ABC Company, the Alpha business is in a dominant market share position in a mature market. As per the BCG matrix, Alpha is a
15. Firms that enjoy higher profit margins are using which of Michael Porter’s generic strategies?
16. Which of the grand strategies is typically lowest in risk?
17. Which of the following companies is a good example of a low-cost leader?
Which of the following companies is a go