1. A firm must know where to position its product based on price and
2. What type of strategy consists of geographical pricing, price discounts and allowances, promotional pricing, and differentiated pricing?
3. The marketing manager needs to know the cost of the research project before approving it. During which stage of the marketing research process would such a consideration most likely take place?
4. A valuable result of task environment analysis with respect to geographic, demographic, psychographic and buyer-behavior factors is called
5. New-to-the-world products are ________.
6. These social responsibilities are those that are voluntarily assumed by a business or organization. They include public relations activities, good citizenship, and full corporate social responsibility.
7. When diversification involves additions of a business related to the firm in terms of tech