Review Group Motivation in Ch. 6 of Working in Groups.
Write a 750- to 1,050-word paper and discuss why the individuals on the team are motivated to work with others. Include the following:
· Compare individual motives that are conducive to successful teamwork.
· Compare motives that may have a negative effect on teamwork.
· Discuss how motives contribute to team cohesion.
· Describe how cohesion affects team motivation.
· Describe how maintenance roles contribute to team cohesion.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
What Makes a Team Click?
Many years ago, people worked on their own with some direction given out from their supervisors or managers to perform task. Although management head provides deadline for job completion, most people did not discuss their responsibilities with anyone other than reporting task to the direct manager or supervisors. Today, in the 21st century, many organizations, schools, and establishments requires both employers and employees or students to work as a team to provide successf