SOCI 100 “Course Wrap-Up” Please respond to the following:
- Describe what you would say to persuade another student that an Introductory to Sociology class is a valuable elective to take.
- Identify and discuss three (3) key principles learned in an Intro to Sociology course.
- Discuss how each of these principles can help you in your current or future career positions.
- What song best represents your experience in this class? State why by providing a description of the song or a few lyrics of the song.
REL 212 Course Wrap Up
“After It’s All Said and Done…” Please respond to the following:
- Explain what religion is, and give your opinion as to whether religion is different from spirituality.
- Identify three surprising concepts that you learned about religion, and explain why they surprised you.
THEMES IN SOCIOLOGY
Taking introductory course in sociology is very critical for any university student. They begin by being introduced into the concept of group dynamics which are actually an important concern to all students. Basically, students in the elementary and middle levels are not used to acting on their own because they are guided on every activity by their teachers and parents. However, when they join the university they are free on their own to make their own decisio