Submit a 6-8 page paper on one of the major topics listed below. Incorporate at least two related articles/sources of your choice:
- Linear and Integer Programming Modeling
- Network Modeling
- Project Scheduling Modeling
- Time Series Forecasting
- Queuing Modeling
- Simulation Modeling
The paper must (a) identify the main issues in the chosen area, (b) apply and reference new learning that has occurred, (c) build upon class activities or incidents that facilitated learning and understanding, and (d) present specific current and/or future applications and relevance to the workplace. The emphasis of the paper should be on modeling application, outcomes, and new learning.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least two resources.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.