Select a health care organization on which you would like to focus.
Research your chosen organization’s governing structure.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word report on your findings in which you answer the following questions:
• What is the organization’s mission and vision? What are the organization’s key values?
• What strategic planning model does your chosen organization currently use?
• Which theoretical framework, such as systems theory or change theory, does your chosen organization currently use?
• What is the role of your organization’s mission, vision, and values in relationship to its strategic plan?
• What is the organizational structure of your chosen organization?
• Who are the current key leaders in your chosen organization?
• What change management model does your chosen organization use?
• How much involvement does the governing board have in implementing strategic goals?
• What are the organization’s major service delivery and support activities in its value chain? At a minimum, include the following:
o Target market
o Programs and services
o Clinical operations
o Organizational culture
o Organizational structure
o Strategic resources
• How may the organization use its value chain to help implement its strategic plan?
Cite at least three sources to support your information.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
I was thinking of doing the Veterans Administration Hospital
Select a health care organization on which you would