Create a 12- to 15 slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for your chosen geologic feature.
Address the following:
· Describe the various geologic events that have occurred in the region around your feature.
· Describe the geological features and various types of rocks that formed in the area, such as mountains, craters, canyons, volcanoes, fault lines, or folds.
· What is the most prevalent rock type of your feature? Describe the rock type’s mineral composition.
· How old is your geologic feature? Estimate the absolute age of the feature, and discuss methods used to determine the age.
· What geologic event created your feature? Discuss the process of plate tectonics related to the formation.
· Explain the significance of igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic rocks in your region.
· Describe the types of weathering and erosion processes that have likely affected the physical appearance of your feature.
· Describe any significant water, ocean, desert, or glacial features associated with your region, and the process involved with creating one of them.
· Explain what resources are abundant in the region and the importance and economic value of these resources to the region.
· In conclusion, explain why you selected this geologic feature for your presentation.
· Include graphics.
· Include details in speaker notes.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.