2) Which level of measurement is required for the median?
3) Which level of measurement is required for the mode?
4) In a set of observations, which measure of central tendency reports the value that occurs most often?
5) The weighted mean is a special case of what?
6) A sample of 5 companies were examined for changes in their relative market share. The results showed the following increases and decreases: –5, 10, 10, 5, –10.
7) The difference between the sample mean and the population mean is called the
8) A local trade union consists of plumbers and electricians. Classified according to rank: