QNT 561 Final Week + Final Exam ONLY
Garanteed to help you out on the final exam Enjoy
1. A difference between calculating the sample mean and the population mean is
2. Which of the following measures of central location is affected most by extreme values?
3. Which level of measurement is required for the median?
4. In which of the following distributions is the probability of a success usually small?
5. Which of the following is not a requirement of a probability distribution?
6. Which of the following is not a requirement of a binomial distribution?
7. A sample