1) Which of the following measures of central location is affected most by extreme values?
2) Which level of measurement is required for the median?
3) Which level of measurement is required for the mode?
4) In a set of observations, which measure of central tendency reports the value that occurs most often?
5) The weighted mean is a special case of what?
6) A sample of 5 companies were examined for changes in their relative market share. The results showed the following increases and decreases: –5, 10, 10, 5, –10.
7) The difference between the sample mean and the population mean is called the