Behavioral and Social/Cognitive Approaches to Forming Habits
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper analyzing the formation of habits
using behavioral and social/cognitive approaches. Your paper should
cover the following areas:
• Analyze one of your habits. How did you develop this habit? Were
there role models for this habit? Which people influenced the adoption
of this habit?
• Why do you continue it? Has there been a time when you have
attempted to break this habit?
• Use the behavioral personality theory to explain why you have this
• Describe components of social/cognitive theory that explain why the
• Develop a plan that applies operant conditioning to change this habit.
• Between the behavioral and social/cognitive theories, which one do
you find best explains your personality?
Include an introduction and conclusion in your paper.
In this paper I have been asked to analyze of my habits. I have lots of habits, some of the habits I have are destructive & some are not so. Some habits would shock people (