- Individual Assignment: Portfolio Presentation (Due Sunday)
- ·Create an original 20- to 30-minute capstone portfolio presentation that demonstrates your core content knowledge. Presentation modalities may include, but are not limited to, Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations of 12 to15 slides, videos, and so forth.
- ·Complete the following in your presentation:
- Demonstrate an understanding of relevant theories.
- Include examples to support major points.
- Explain which theories you like and why you like them.
- Explain which theories you dislike and why you dislike them.
- Explain how you arrived at your conclusions.
- Explain how these theories will influence the future of psychology.
- Explain if there is a new method that you can apply to or research in psychology.
- Explain how the information in this presentation affects your worldview.
- Explain how you used critical or creative thinking in the creation of the presentation.
- Present the Portfolio Presentation
- For Local Campus students, these are 20- to 30-minute oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes.
Recieved 15 out of 15
Total of 11 slides. Just add Title.