Individual Assignment: Portfolio Presentation
This portfolio is your final presentation. Depending on class size, delivery of presentations will take place throughout Weeks Two, Three, and Four.
Create an original 20- to 30-minute capstone portfolio presentation that demonstrates your core content knowledge. Presentation modalities may include, but are not limited to, Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations of 12 to15 slides, videos, and so forth.
Complete the following in your presentation:
· Demonstrate an understanding of relevant theories.
· Include examples to support major points.
· Explain which theories you like and why you like them.
· Explain which theories you dislike and why you dislike them.
· Explain how you arrived at your conclusions.
· Explain how these theories will influence the future of psychology.
· Explain if there is a new method that you can apply to or research in psychology.
· Explain how the information in this presentation affects your worldview.
· Explain how you used critical or creative thinking in the creation of the presentation.
Present the Portfolio Presentation.
· For Local Campus students, these are 20- to 30-minute oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.
For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes.