Primary Vs Secondary Data
Create a 2 page paper to compare the different data sets that is used by the different facilities. Use visuals in the 2 pages. Use methods that are the best way to identify this information.
What is the difference between primary and secondary data? Also what is considered patient identifiable information?
Get the following:
· Uniform Hospital Discharge Data Set (UHDDS) for hospitals
· Uniform Ambulatory Care Data Set (UACDS) for ambulatory care
· Minimum Data Set (MDS) for nursing facility resident assessment and care screening
· Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) for home health
· Describe the differences and similarities of the four data sets following the above instructions.