Write a Java™ application using NetBeans™ Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that calculates the total annual compensation of a salesperson. Consider the following factors:
- A salesperson will earn a fixed salary of $50,000
- A salesperson will also receive a commission as a sales incentive. Commission is a percentage of the salesperson’s annual sales. The current commission is 5 % of total sales.
- The total annual compensation is the fixed salary plus the commission earned.
The Java™ application should meet these technical requirements:
- The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application’s controlling class (a controlling class is where the main function resides).
- There should be proper documentation in the source code.
The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it should display the total annual compensation.
Files are attached .. Plz Check.. Cheer