Create a draft of your PowerPoint presentation on a topic of personal interest including visual aids and proper citations. Follow these steps to complete your assignment:
- Create the a draft of your PowerPoint slides, including title and content slides, ending with 1–2 slides of reference materials.
- On the notes of the first slide, indicate what technologies, setting, and audience would be ideal for this presentation.
- Add appropriate visual aids to the presentation.
- In the notes area, describe the rationale supporting your visual aids as well as other visual aids you considered and the reason(s) you rejected them.
- Add speaker's notes to each slide, including any technology and other visual aids necessary.
- The content slides should contain updated in-text citations along with the text and visual aids.
- Update your citations and reference list as needed.
- Be sure to cite all references in APA format.