write a 2- to 3-page paper to compare and evaluate the two Strategic Plans you select. Address the following:
- How are the strategies different?
- What are the key elements of each Strategic Plan?
- Compare the goals and strategies identified in each one. Which plan is likely to be more successful and why?
- Put yourself in the role of a manager at one or both facilities. What are your responsibilities in ensuring one or both are successful?
- What barriers are there to successful implementation of the strategies, and how could the manager overcome these barriers.