1. What is the minimum uncertainty in the velocity of an electron that is known to be somewhere between 0.050 nm and 0.10 nm from a proton?
2) The energy of the first excited state of a hydrogen atom is -0.34 eV ± 0.0003 eV. What is the average lifetime of for this state?
3) Knowing that a free neutron has a mean life of 900 s and a mass of m = 1.67 x 10-27kg, what is the uncertainty in its mass in kg?
4) For n = 5, l = 4, what are the possible values of and ml and ms?
5) Draw the ground state energy level diagrams for nitrogen (N) and potassium (K).
6) Calculate the magnitude of the angular momentum of an electron in the n = 7, l= 5 state of hydrogen.
I hope you will be satisfied w