1. cost is 70.00
selling price is 203
a find the markup
bfind the rate of markup
2. Person invested 4,000 at 12% compunded quarterly interest for one year.
a. what is the future value
b. what is compound interest
3. a number increased from 260 to 403? find the percent of increase
4. the data shows the number of employee medical leave days for on the job accidents in the last 6 mths of the year 10, 1, 17, 3, 19, 10 what is the mean of days taknen for the medical leave each month?
5. find the maturity value of the undiscounted promissory note that states that ABC borrowed 6,000 for a period of 11 months with the ordinary intrest at 6%. the date of the note was dec 15, 2008. the maturity date was Nov 15.
6.. Find the % total debt to the total asset for the bakery for 2012.
acct recev 4191
total assets 8807
acct payable 3535
wages payable 1669
the owners capital 3603
total liabilites and owners equity 8807
7. The annual real estate tax on a duplex house is 20,913 and the owner sells the house after 8 months of the tax year. how much of the annual tax will the seller pay? the buyer pay?
8. find the acid test ratio for a busness if the bal sheet shows the following amounts cash 32942 recev 11,042 marketable sec 0 and current liabilities 23249. the acid ratio is approximately?