1) "Affirmative Action and the Law" Please respond to the following:
• Analyze the Bakke and the University of Michigan rulings and discuss two implications these court rulings have on you as the personnel manager of your agency.
• Debate It: Take a position for or against the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in 1986 on the use of affirmative action in hiring, promotion, and layoffs for your agency. Provide at two reasons and examples to support your position
2"Ethics Management and Training" Please respond to the following:
• From the e-Activity, analyze at least two issues or current events found in the news items on the Website. Discuss reasons and consequences of the actions described. Recommend two ways you will address the issue(s) in your agency.
• Analyze the topics discussed in Chapter 17 and provide two (2) strengths and two (2) weaknesses of diversity training during new employee orientation. Provide examples to support your answer
NOTE: THREE ANSWERS POSTED FOR THE PRICE OF 1