1) Human Resources Management in Nonprofit Organizations" Please respond to the following:
• First: Review Chapter 3: Generational Differences and the Public Sector Workforce and Chapter 6: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered Employees in the Public Sector Workforce.
• Second: Take a position for or against this statement: religious organizations have a right to be exempt from federal guidelines regarding the employment of lesbians, gay, bisexual, and transgendered people. Provide a rationale for your views.
2) "The Future of Human Resource Management in Nonprofits" Please respond to the following:
• Debate It: From the e-Activity, human resource management in nonprofit organizations is likely to increase significantly with the passing of the Senate’s Job Creation Tax Credit, which is expected to generate between 10,000 and 23,000 jobs. Take a position on whether or not there will be an increase or decrease of religious discrimination in Title IV, PRWORA, charitable choice, and / or faith-based initiatives. Provide a rationale for your views.
NOTE: THREE ANSWERS POSTED AS A BONUS CHOOSE ONE