Research a public leader who has displayed courage and moral leadership, as defined by Daft, Chapter 6 and write a 3-4 page paper (excluding the title and references pages) that addresses the following requirements:
1. Analyze the qualities that mirror courage and moral leadership in the leader, and document those qualities (moral traits) as discussed by Daft (2010) (Chapter 6: Courage and Moral Leadership).
2. Describe the pressures the leader faced and how and why he or she was able to handle them. (In other words, what gave this leader the courage needed to address the issue at hand?)
3. Identify any mistakes that this leader may have made for which that he/she accepted responsibility; explain what the leader (should have) learned from these mistakes.
4. Discuss any traits that this leader used to demonstrate servant leadership.
5. Summarize what you learned about leadership from your research.
6. Research and cite at least three (3) peer-reviewed academic sources.
What comes to mind when you hear the terms of co