Conduct research and write an 850- to 1000-word essay (2-3 pages, excluding the title and references pages) that discusses the statement: “Young public leaders are usually less effective because they have so little experience.” Include the following:
1. Take a position on the statement (agreement or disagreement) and state your position.
2. Support your position with three (3) examples from the public sphere.
3. Speculate about why some people hold the opposing view to your own (e.g., if you agree with the statement, consider those who disagree with it).
4. Explain whether or not the attitude toward young public leaders has changed in the past 50 years, and why.
5. Cite at least two (2) peer-reviewed academic sources on each of the three (3) examples you use.
“Young public leaders are usually less effective because they have so little experience” is remained as the endlessly contr