Based on the Case Study: Mayor Schell’s Zero Homeless Family Strategy (PDF), write a 4-5 page paper in which you:
- Analyze four (4) policy choices of Mayor Schell that were made as part of the strategy for the homeless.
- Analyze the Pre-Implementation and Design Strategies of Mayor Schell and interpret four (4) practical outcomes of his choices.
- Reconstruct four (4) steps taken by Mayor Schell to reengineer the program in order to fit the new objectives.
- Analyze four (4) reasons for the importance of conducting assessments prior to new program implementation.
- Research at least four (4) peer-reviewed academic sources.