This is to be a 1600 words APA format word-processed case analysis, utilizing the 8 step AMA case analysis process that demonstrates proficiency with the case analysis process and accurately applies the associated course concepts. The questions at the end of the case should be answered within the paper. DO NOT summarize the case. Attempt to solve/analyze as if you are the individual responsible for the recommendations to change/improve.
Specific Requirement for Case Analysis:
The individually assigned case analysis paper should be six to eight pages in length and contain the following segments in the order noted:
- Comprehensive Course Project cover sheet must be used (see last page of this document)
- Title Page* (identify the case)
- Body of Paper
- Introduction including a clearly articulated thesis statement
and Situation Analysis
- Within the Situation Analysis students are to identify the relevant facts of the situation, the associated course concepts, and what these all mean for the organization (this is where the analysis begins to come into play) – note that analysis should be both qualitative and quantitative.
- Statement of the problem/key issue the organization is facing. Along with a concise statement of the key issue, students should include an actionable objective in SMART format that, when accomplished, “solves the problem”.
- A set of alternative courses of actions that might be used to achieve the objective noted in the prior section – minimum of 4.
- Evaluation of the alternatives presented based on relevance, plausibility, feasibility, and potential consequences that might result from the action.
- Statement of the “best” alternative along with support for why this is the best alternative.
- Conclusion - don’t forget this important step, connect all the dots
- *Reference Page including the case, text and any outside sources that are used
- *Do not include in page numbers
- Headings for each of the major sections are a good idea in business writing to help guide your reader (do not use the headings introduction or summary). I like to see the steps of the 8-step AMA format as my headings
- Outside sources may be brought in, as long as they are properly cited using the APA style for citation
PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT FOR THE SPECIFIC CASE, INCLUDING THE 3 QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERES IN THE ANALYSIS. ***MUST BE 100% ORIGINAL***