Imagine that you are a senior business manager for a U.S. based
multinational company. You have been informed by your supervisor that your Company needs to consider expanding into a new international market to seek new opportunties.
To get stared, you must decide the following:
Write a 6-8 page paper in which you:
1. Analyze how each of the three major dimensions of international
finance an affect your possible venture of your MNC in your chosen new
international market, including potential opportunities and risks for each
2. Examine the economic trends and impact of globalization in the
chosen market and determine which of those emerging factors have potential or
disruption that could affect operations.
3. Assess whether the country you have chosen maintains a fixed or a
flexible exchange system and discus how this monetary system will affect your
MNC. Provide a strong rational for possible implications and drawbacks of the existing system.
4. Determine how the balance of payments will support the management
of your MNC and explain how deficits and surpluses found within the country you
have chosen can positively or negatively affect operations of your company.
5. Analyze how the foreign exchange market your company is
considering entering can impact international business operations. Examine key foreign market participants and provide recommendations of possible key financing opportunities for your MNC.
6. Use at least three (3) quality references. NOTE: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with the assignment are:
In the attached fi