MGT420 Week 2 BJB Manufacturing Company Quality Management Initiative Proposal (***** 6 Pages + APA Format + Conclusion + References ******)
Learning Team Instructions
BJB Manufacturing Company produces high-end compact disc (CD) changers for the automobile aftermarket, which at this time has no quality program. The president of BJB wants his company to become the premier producer of high-end CD changers for the new car and aftermarket segments of the overall market. It is important to note that BJB is attempting to penetrate a new market segment in doing this. The leadership of BJB must ascertain the precise quality requirements of all new car manufacturers. The chairman of the strategic planning committee has designated five members of the committee to serve as a task force for submission of recommendations to revise the Strategic Plan. BJB must also insure that all vendors/suppliers are cognizant of the quality standards of BJB and the new car manufacturers.
For this course, your Learning Team represents the newly formed task force and is required to complete a series of assignments related to developing a total quality management program for the BJB chairman of the Strategic Planning Committee. Your final project consists of a 3,150-to 3,500-word BJB Total Quality Management Program due in Week Five. In Week Four your Learning Team will be presenting your recommendations to the Strategic Planning Committee for their consideration. Here is a list of components contained in your BJB Quality Management Program proposal:
· Week 2, Part I: BJB Manufacturing Company Quality Management Initiative Proposal
· Week 3, Part II: BJB Manufacturing Company Quality Management Theory
· Week 4, Part III: BJB Manufacturing Company Quality Management Implementation Strategy
· Week 4, BJB Total Quality Management Program, Parts I through III Presentation
· Week 5, Part IV: BJB Manufacturing Company Quality Management Supplier Alliance Metrics Report
Part 1:BJB Manufacturing Company Quality Management Initiative Proposal
Preparea total quality management program for BJB Manufacturing Company by writing a 700-to 1,050-word paper in which you develop a quality management approach for BJB. Address the following:
· Determine what needs the stakeholders may have for BJB’s products.
· Analyze the product and needs of BJB, and then select the quality management approach that would be the best fit. Explain your rationale.
· Describe the role of leadership in planning, developing, and implementing a quality process in BJB.
Learning Team Part 1: BJB Manufacturing Company Quality Management Initiative Proposal
MGT/420 MGT420 Week 2 Part 1 BJB Manufacturing Company Quality Management Initiative Proposal
MGT 420 Week 2 Part 1 BJB Manufacturing Company Quality Management Initiative Proposal