In this assignment, you and your team are lobbyists giving this presentation to a policy-making body that will use the information to allocate resources and shape regulations aimed at this component of the health care continuum.
Prepare a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes.
Select a component of the U.S. health care delivery system continuum. Examples include the following:
· Long-term care
· Home care
· Inpatient care
· Outpatient care
· Mental health care
· Occupational health
· School health
· Another component approved by the facilitator
Incorporate graphics such as charts and graphs, as appropriate. Each slide must contain just one key concept. Keep the number of words on each slide to a minimum; no more than six bullets, with a minimum of 18-point font. The detail is in the speaker notes.
Include introductory, concluding, and reference slides. Speaker notes are expected to be comprehensive, using complete sentences, correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Include citations in your speaker notes. Any data charts or graphs must list the source on the slide.
Include the following in your presentation:
· Description of the roles of various stakeholders in the health care industry who are involved in the continuum of care
· Description of the health care delivery component’s role in providing services
· Discussion of the services provided and how these services fit into the continuum of care
· The role in transitioning patients from one level of care to another in the health care continuum
· How the component contributes to or detracts from the overall management of health care resources