Create a 7- to 10-slide presentation comparing and contrasting two major off-the-shelf software packages that could be implemented in an organization. Identify which functionality would be likely to be used as-is, and highlight what may need to be added or modified. Briefly describe what issues you may be likely to face in the effort to modify the package. You may use various sources from the company web site. Be sure to cite all sources used in a reference slide with proper APA formatting. (Cover and reference slides do not count in the length requirement). You may also use the slide notes function.
Be sure to include the following in your presentation:
• Two major off the shelf software packages
• Description of how they may be used in an organization
• Identification of features to be used as-is, possible modifications and additions
• Brief summary describing issues to be faced in the modification of the package
• Proper APA formatting of citations and references
MBA 5401 Unit V PowerPoint Presentation (***** 9 slides with speaker note + References*****)