MBA 5101 Unit III Discussion Board Question
Visit Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream website. After studying the information contained within this website, assess Ben & Jerry's record on meeting social responsibility goals? How does this company meet its discretionary responsibilities? Give examples of social responsibility actions taken by Ben & Jerry's, and outline them in a brief synopsis. Do you think that more businesses should adopt their strategy? Why, or why not?
MBA 5101 Unit III PowerPoint Presentation
Review both Milton Friedman's Traditional View of Business Responsibility (pages 70-71) and Archie Carroll's Four Responsibilities of Business (page 71-72) in the textbook, and develop an understanding of their ethical principles. Your research must include resources from the college’s Online Library, sources that should be cited in the PowerPoint. You are to compare the two theories and create a PowerPoint presentation on your comparative study. Your PowerPoint presentation should include the following elements:
• Slide 1: Title page
• Slides 2-3: A summary of Milton Friedman's main points
• Slides 4-5: A summary of Archie Carroll's main points
• Slide 6: Which principles would you like implemented at your current place of work (or where you wish to work in the future), and why?
• Slides 7-8: Provide two detailed examples of organizations where you believe that Friedman's theories are applied.
• Slides 9-10: Provide two detailed examples of organizations where you believe that Carroll's theories are applied.
• Slide 11: List of sources using APA guidelines
MBA 5101 Unit III Discussion Board Question And MBA 5101 Unit III PowerPoint Presentation (*****APA Format + 11 Slides + Speaker Notes + References ******)