Marketing Plan satellite TV
A Final Marketing Plan is due the last class session.
The FInal Marketing Plan will contribute 30% to the course grade.
Focus of the Final Market Plan:
Students will create a
marketing plan to launch a new product or re-launch a current product. Choose
one topic from the list below:
- Using Aleve now that Vioxx and Bextra have been taken off the market.
- Use of genuine Harley parts for repairs as opposed to less expensive
- Flying on a full-service airline as opposed to a low-fare discount carrier.
- Staying with Cable-based television instead of switching to satellite TV.
- Pursuing an online MBA program over an on-site program.
- Students may make a recommendation for a topic not listed subject to the
approval of the instructor.
The Final Market Plan must incorporate at least 4 resources, 2 from ProQuest.
Each paper will contain the following elements:
1. 0.1 Company Overview
- 0.2 Executive Summary of Marketing Plan
- 1.0 Description of the Target Market
- 2.0 Description of Competitors
- 3.0 Description of Product or Service (P)
- 4.0 Marketing Budget
- 5.0 Description of Location (P)
- 6.0 Pricing Strategy (P)
- 7.0 Summary and Implementation Plan (P)
The instructor will review each Plan component as it is covered in class as
both a reading assignment and in-class discussion.