1) An integer-constrained field for the user to input his guess.
2) A field for the system to display the system’s feedback (TOO HIGH, TOO LOW, CORRECT, END-OF-GAME).
3)Player-editable field that can adjust the number of possible attempts within the game, and this field should have a default value of 10.
4) User with visual clues on the player’s performance (think sounds and/or flashing text upon success/failure, upon high/low guesses, increasing tones as a player’s number of guesses increase, etc.).
5) It must support some method for the player to submit his guess (i.e., the Enter key, a button).
6) It support the use of the soft keyboard.