1) Which legal process does not require a hearing officer’s decision?
2) Describe jurisprudence:
3) The state of California is requiring all commercial trucks to get special windshield wipers installed at a price of $1,000 a pop. It’s supposed to increase safety, but this has not been fully proven. Trucks will have to go around the state to avoid the law. Is this law valid or invalid?
4) Where does the power of preemption come from?
5) Name a major issue with international courts?
6) In the United States, who typically pays the cost of litigation when it comes to the plaintiff and defendant?