Learning Team Instructions
Supply Chain Design Executive Summary and Presentation (Preparation)
Review the Supply Chain Design Executive Summary and Presentation Learning Team assignment, due in Week Four.
Select one product your team analyzed in Week Two.
Begin creating the executive summary as a team.
Product Selection Paper and Presentation
Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper. In your paper, be sure to follow these steps:
· Discuss the supply chain needs of both products you researched in Week Two.
· Analyze the pros and cons of each product in comparison to each other.
· Discuss your decision-making criteria for selecting both products.
· Analyze baseline data that would be important to the design of these products.
Present an executive summary of your findings in a 5- to 8-slide Microsoft®PowerPoint® presentation. Include speaker notes.
Format your paper and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Individual Process Improvement Organizational Posters
Choose an organization with which you are familiar.
Create a total of two business-quality posters that can be created on paper or by using a software application (Microsoft® Office Suite). Creativity is encouraged. Be sure that the posters represent the following:
· Identify 2 or 3 examples of process improvement opportunities in your chosen organization’s industry.
· Identify 2 or 3 process improvement opportunities in your selected organization.
· Show the process improvement opportunities identified in your selected organization.
· Identify examples of how organizations prioritize process improvement activities to improve performance.
· Prioritize process improvement activities for your selected organization.
· Show the priorities of the activities you created for your selected organization.