Assignment 3: Organization of a Health Care Facility
Due Week 6 and worth 200 points
Your reputation as a renowned administrator to successfully lead mergers and acquisitions of hospitals precedes you, and you have been hired to create and open a new specialty health care business. This is a clinic with physicians who specialize in the following areas: dermatology, gynecology, heart disease, respiratory disease, surgery, and gastroenterology. It is located in an exclusive neighborhood.
Write an eight to twelve (8-12) page paper in which you:
1. Determine whether you would incorporate and state the advantages and disadvantages of doing so.
2. Determine the feasibility of a profit or nonprofit organizational status for this facility.
3. Create a contract structure, including four (4) necessary clauses, for inclusion for medical staff for this facility.
4. Outline a plan to hire or appoint specialists for the clinic.
5. Justify the decision to accept Medicare or Medicaid as potential pay sources for this exclusive clinic.
6. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.