Select an organization and write a 3-5-page paper in which you:
- Describe the nature of the organization, its size, and any specific human resource challenges it faces.
- Describe the major legal concerns of the organization and recommend how those concerns should be addressed.
- Determine how the organization should address current (or anticipated) human resource issues concerning expanding into international markets.
- Make recommendations concerning how the organization can leverage its human resources to come out on top in a highly competitive environment.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the human resource management process, its role in supporting the overall organizational strategies, and the various functions involved in human resource management.
- Differentiate between the basic human resource management responsibilities of all managers and the supporting roles of human resource managers.
- Explain how human resource management in small companies differs from that in large companies.
- Explain the key provisions of major government legislation affecting human resource management, including equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, health and safety, and labor relations.
- Summarize and explain the primary considerations impacting human resource management in support of international operations.
- Analyze business strategy to identify human resource requirements and formulate supporting HRM plans that can improve productivity and contribute to the firm’s competitiveness.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource management.
- Write clearly and concisely about human resource management using proper writing mechanics.