Do on Nestle
The company at which you work has given you free rein to design an entire realm of talent management policies and procedures that include performance, retention, labor relations, compensation, and benefits recommendations. Your goal is to design a state-of-the-art HRM strategy with corresponding suggestions for how to put this into practice. Once it is formulated, you will present the program to your upper management.
Create a presentation in a common format (PowerPoint or a similar program) with a minimum of twenty (20) slides and corresponding speaker notes in which you:
1. Describe the type of organization for which you are designing the HRM program.
2. Create an HRM strategy outline that will support your proposal.
3. Address each of the criteria (performance, retention, labor relations, compensation, and benefits) with a proposed policy and procedure.
4. Justify each of your HRM selections by aligning it with your HRM strategy.
5. Support your premises with data you have collected from three (3) similar organizations in order to convince your upper management that you have prepared well and your plan should be adopted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Develop effective talent management strategies to recruit and select employees.
- Design processes to manage employee performance, retention, and separation.
- Develop competitive compensation and benefits packages that align with HRM strategy.
- Develop strategic policies and procedures that maintain productive labor relations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic human resource development
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic human resource development using proper writing mechanics.