Hypothetical Community Health Center The chief executive officer (CEO) of a new community health center in Manchester, New Hampshire, has hired you as a consultant. You are to provide the CEO with a professional-looking report. Double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and discipline-appropriate citations (APA format).
15–20 pages. (This does not include the cover page or the reference list.)
For the first part of this project, complete the following:
• Create an outline.
• Create an introduction.
• Create a mission, vision, and values.
• Based on your research, determine the population that will be served by the health center.
• Review the Healthy People 2020 topics and objectives. Identify six topics and six objectives that will be addressed by the community health center.
• Research key health indicators and select six indicators that will be treated at the health center.
? Areas chosen:
• Family Practice
• Preventative Care
• Research and identify an organization that accredits community health centers. • Research and identify key healthcare laws (i.e., insurance, patient privacy) that will be applicable to the health center.
• Research and select a CPOE (Computerized Provider Order Entry) system that can be used in the community health center.
• Research and select a patient portal that can be used in the community health center.
• Research and identify a certified coder who will train the clinical and financial team at the community health center.
• Identify the key CMS reimbursement methodologies. Determine which methodologies are important to the community health center.
• Identify the patient privacy and security requirements in regard to health information technology (i.e., CPOE).
• Develop a personnel HIPAA training plan.
• Determine the policy in regard to potential data breaches.
• Determine the policy for safeguarding the patient data.
• Create job descriptions that will be included in the report.
• Create a training plan that will be included in the report.
• Create an information technology slide for your presentation.
I hope you will be satisfied wi