Six months after the merger described in Change and Culture Case Study I, the new administration initiated a significant reduction in force. A decision was made to redesign patient care delivery. The administration’s first job redesign recommendation was that of a universal worker. The universal worker would deliver many support services. Aware that this model often failed when implemented in other organizations, your administrator charged you with making redesign work this time.
Resource: Week Four article by Peter Senge
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper in which you address the following:
· How would you begin the process of job redesign? Do not consider only the universal worker.
· What work processes and performance expectations must be considered once the design is completed?
· Based on the article by Peter Senge in Week Four, what steps and structures will you put in place to make the organization a true learning organization, and thereby encourage workers and managers to adapt and excel in spite of the changes?
· How can you plan and control the intraorganizational and interorganizational communications that must occur to implement the job design changes?
· How can management ensure individual job satisfaction for this position?
Cite at least five references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Change and Culture Case Study II
Since the beginning of the merger six months ago, a significant reduction in force has been initiated as well as a decision to redesign patient care delivery. The first aspect that was recommended to redesign was universal worker <