Use the outline created in Week Three.
Develop a 12- to 15-slide PowerPoint® presentation that includes the following information:
· Overview of the selected program
· The budget of the program
· Past policy decisions surrounding this policy’s administration
· Projected costs of creating and implementing a replacement or revised policy
· The role of the government in relation to the selected program
· The effects of special interest groups on the selected program
· The policy’s desired versus actual outcome
Cite a minimum of four scholarly references.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your completed presentation.
Medicare is a program that helps millions of people in America every year receives the health car