Conduct an interview with an individual who works in a hospital department, an ambulatory facility, a long-term care facility, a prison infirmary, an emergency management department, or in the field of health information systems, or a home health or hospice.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper about your interview. Include the following:
· A description of the targeted department or facility
· Information about the type of work done in the department or facility
· Any interesting, informative, or specific information related to the chosen department that makes it unique
· The targeted interviewee and responsibilities
· Examples of interviewees include the following:
o Licensed professional
o Human resources director
o Department manager
o Full-time management employee
Below is a list of sample questions that you can ask in your interview. Note. You must identify yourself as a University of Phoenix student.
· What is your primary responsibility?
· Who are the department’s customers?
· What was your career path to this point?
· What is the education system taken in order to earn a similar position?
· What are the educational requirements for the position?
· Did your education adequately prepare you for the various facets of your job?
· What educational preparation would you recommend?
· What are similar positions like in other organizations?
· What is the most important attribute for success in your position?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
Everyone who works in the health care field play a very important role. Some are given much more credit than they deserve while others are under-