University of Phoenix Material
Answer the following questions about your overall BSHA program experience. Your responses should be a minimum of 100 words each. Use the following program outcomes as a guide, when necessary:
1. Graduates will be able to identify the structure and role of delivery systems within the health care industry.
2. Graduates will be able to examine the components of management and leadership within health care organizations.
3. Graduates will be able to analyze the utilization and application of technology within a health care organization.
4. Graduates will be able to examine the application of risk and quality management concepts in the health care industry.
5. Graduates will be able to examine the impact of legal and regulatory requirements on the delivery of health care.
6. Graduates will be able to explore financial and economic issues in the health care industry.
What are your overall impressions of the BSHA program?
What did you like the most about this program?
What would you like to see added?
After reviewing the outcomes listed above, do you feel the program prepared you to meet these outcomes? If not, which ones do you feel you did not meet?
Do you feel prepared for a career in the health care industry?