Health education is shaped by the audience it targets, and is often dictated by the setting in which health education takes place. Provide a thorough description of the four traditional settings (school, public, worksite, and health care). Include in your descriptions:
- The goal(s) of health education programs in each setting.
- The reasoning behind selecting each setting as an appropriate place for health education programs.
- The need for trained health education specialists in each setting.
- A brief summary of the “a day in the career of” section of each setting.
- A description of the additional responsibilities for each setting.
The advantages and disadvantages of working in each setting.