a) Use double-spacing, references, correct grammar, spelling, wording, organization, and items below including following instructions, comprehensiveness, completeness, and clarity for your essay answers.
b) Post the Answer Sheet to your assignment folder by Sunday midnight of December 15. I will start downloading, printing, and grading as soon as I see a number of exams posted.
READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU START
(Please note that you are also graded on the following items.)
1) Use a minimum of three (3) references for each of the answers to each of the essay questions you have selected. Your references should come from the UMUC online library or well-known high quality, accurate, and current Web sites. (see links below for correct formatting, etc.) Use references correctly and consistently. You should never use Wikipedia as a reference.
2) The paper should use American Psychological Association (APA) style.
3) Please note that a simple Web URL is not the correct format for a reference. Use a complete reference, not just part of a reference.
4) The length of the answers to each essay question will depend on the way you write, the number of citations you use, and how comprehensively and completely you address the issues. A typical essay would be one page in length, i.e. 2-3 paragraphs
Please note that grammar, punctuation, spelling, writing, and use of references is graded, as well as content and comprehensiveness and following instructions. Each essay question you select to answer should have three references.
Short Essay Question:
1. Identify and explain the major ways in which the government is an important participant in the labor relations process.